Behavior Intervention Checklist
This lesson is intended as a guide for how to view the Behavior Intervention Checklist. Please note that you will need to be in a District in order to view the Intervention Checklists.
Where to Start
Example of Intervention Checklist
1. Shows the Intervention(s) Required when the Major/Minor Referral was completed.
2. Status show were the in the process is the Intervention(s).
3. Criteria shows what consequence/discipline occurred.
4. In order to make changes to the Intervention Checklist click on pencil to Edit Incident.
Edit the Interventions
1. Click on Participants.
1. Under Details click on Interventions.
1. Click on Intervention.
2. Select the Intervention from the list.
Add Intervention Date and Notes
1. Select date Intervention was provided.
2. Add comments in Intervention Notes.
3. Click on Add Intervention.
Add Interventions as Appropriate Until Complete
1. Continue to add Interventions as needed.
1. After all of the required interventions from the Behavior Intervention Checklist have been completed the Status will show complete.