Create/Edit a Survey
This lesson will guide you through the process of creating a survey within Illuminate. Once created you can print answer sheets, scan, and input results to see a breakdown of results.
Create a New Survey
1. Give your survey a title.
2. Input the number of questions on the survey.
3. Click Create Survey.
Once you've selected + Add Answer, you will be given the ability to input answer information.
1. Under Answer, input the character you wish to associate with the answer.
2. Under Answer Text, input any information that applies to the answer choice.
3. To add more answers, select + Add Answer. Note that the maximum is 9.
4. Select the Trash Can to delete answer choices.