Create/Edit an Assessment View
Illuminate DnA's assessment view feature allows you to view results from multiple assessments simultaneously. For example, you could see the distribution of how students are scoring (on average) within proficiency bands across the entire district for a particular subject. For more information on an assessment view's nature, see the "Assessment Overview" lesson. Note: you do not enter scores in an assessment view; rather, scores are entered for assessments, and the assessment view displays these altogether.
Assessment View Information
1. Provide a Title for your Assessment View.
2. Adding a Description is optional but can be helpful if you (or those with which you share the assessment view) later need help determining the criteria by which assessments are included in the assessment view, the assessment view's purpose, etc.
3. Click Choose Assessments to add assessments.
1. Click Search to list all assessments. You may click Advanced to help narrow your search.
2. Checkmark those assessments you want included in the assessment view.
3. Click Add Assessments.
Tip: Typically districts select assessments that are of the same type to put in the assessment view. For example, select the common assessment ELA for grades 3-8.