Add a Label to a Custom Report
This will guide you through the process of creating labels from information a custom report.
Where to start
Adding a Label Template
Once in your Custom Report:
1. Click on the Labels tab.
2. Select Add.
Editing the Layout of the Labels
Once a label has been named, to edit the content and layout of the label, select Labels at the top of your screen. Then click Layout.
1. At left you will see all of the data columns from your custom report that you can add to your labels. To add any of this data, simply click on the grey bar and hold down your mouse button, the bar will turn orange and you can drag it directly on to your label.
2. The corner of each bar can be used to make that data smaller or bigger simply by clicking the pink lines and dragging inward or outward.
Block Alignment Tools
The block alignment tools allows you to align multiple blocks for uniformity.
1. You can left, center, or right align the blocks.
2. You can top, center, bottom align the blocks.
3. You can adjust the height or width of the blocks. The tool will default to adjust to the tallest/widest block. If you hold your shift key as you click on the specific block alignment icon, the tool will adjust to the shortest/most narrow block.