Enter or Edit Summary Assessment or Demographic Data
You can always change any summary assessment or demographic created by someone who has specifically given you the "Can Administer" permission. The Data tab will allow you to add, remove, or change data.
Where to Start
Select a Section
1. You may opt to change the way your screen looks as you enter scores:
- Locked Mode creates additional scroll bars within your screen so you can move columns closer to the student names.
- Free Mode eliminates such scroll bars.
2. Enter scores. You may use the green arrow to fill the column with the same score for all students. Click the arrow. A box will pop up for you to enter a score and click OK.
Note: The green plus next to the child's name allows you to add another row of data. For example you have more than one intervention, you can click the green plus sign to duplicate the student and add more data on that child.
3. Click Submit to save entered data.
You might be interested in other lessons within the "Summary Assessments" Help manual.