Tips for Training - Print an Answer Sheet
These tips can be used to deliver a training on how to print an answer sheet.
Login to system, go to Assessments tab (5 min)
- Review use of filters to locate assessment quickly.
- Update button needs to be used each time filters are changed.
- Review use of Quick Search field.
Print Answer Sheet from an Assessment (10 min)
- Open Assessment and point out printing options in bottom left column OR within the Administration tab.
- Explain the answer sheet is designed to match the associated assessment.
- Explain the difference between pre-slugged and blank answer sheets.
Print Generic Answer Sheets (10 min)
- Direct users to the Assessments tab, GradeCam section.
- Explain that these answer sheets can be used with any assessment. There doesn’t need to be a one-to-one relationship between number of questions and number of answer rows.
- Review the difference between pre-slugged and blank answer sheets.
- Explain the use of multiple answer sheets.
Answer Sheet Enhancements (5 min)
NOTE: Reinforce that any of the ideas work but it is necessary to test several answer sheets with the scanner to be used.
- Explain use of sleeves or lamination.
- Explain enlarging bubbles.
- There are many examples of what can be done with answer sheets. Go to Help > Extras > Cool Things To Do > Cool Things To Do With Answer Sheets