This lesson will guide you through the process of sending mass emails from within the Illuminate system. This feature is used to send emails to parents/guardians.
NOTE: This is a feature you must set up through your Implementation Manager.
Accessing Mass Emails
3. To see messages that you've sent, see the emails under the heading 'Subject'. To see the content of that email, click on the title of the email.
Compose a New Email
1. On the main Mass Email page, click Compose.
5. A list of the student/parent (recipient) will populate, to select parents click on the check box to the right of their name, to select all, click the first empty check box in that column.
6. From- If you have more than one email address within Illuminate, chose which address you would like recipients to respond to.
7. Subject- Give your message a subject (Ex. Finals Week Activities)
8. Message- Type the main content of your email here.
9. Press Send.