Reports for Intervention Tracking
From the Intervention Tracking Overview page, scroll down to the Reports section.
To view the total session encounters, total minutes of intervention received, and the average minutes of each session for each student, click on Summary Report.
To view a list of each individual intervention session by occurrence, start and end times, and session minutes, click on the Intervention Session List Report.
1. The Summary Report can be sorted by each column header (i.e. Last Name, Program ,Total Minutes)
2. The report can also be downloaded to Excel, PDF, Tab-delimited, or XML file formats for printing, emailing, or editing.
3. The Search bar can be used to filter the report to look for a specific student or program.
Intervention Session List Report
Filter / Search Intervention Session List Report
1. The Intervention Session List Report can be sorted by each column header (i.e. Last Name, Program, Total Minutes).
2. Download the report to Excel, PDF, Tab-delimited, or XML file formats for printing, emailing, or editing by clicking on the icons displayed atop the report columns.
3. Search the report to find a specific student or program by typing in the Search bar.
If you're interested in analyzing the RTI/MTSS Intervention Tracking meta-data with other data in the system (i.e. CELDT proficiency levels, benchmark performance, CAHSEE pass rates, etc., you may find our Custom Reports help manual exciting.
Learn how to Add Columns in a Custom Report to add Intervention information.
Student Intervention Program Custom Fields
Custom Fields are an optional feature to the setup process via Code Management.
Select the Type (1) Core Data.
Within the Categories search bar, type the keyword Intervention (2).
Select Student Intervention Program Custom Fields (3) to see the available Matching Columns, to add to the custom report.
Student Intervention Programs
For additional resources on Reports for Intervention Tracking, see the Illuminate U! lesson: U710 Reporting for Intervention Tracking.