Create, Modify, and Remove GradeScales
In this lesson, you will learn how to find and modify Grading Scales for the Gradebook. You will learn how to change percentages, assign specific values to marks and modify color schemes to fit the percentages. If this is not an option for your gradebook, your district could have set a school wide grade scale which cannot be modified by you.
On this screen, you can view and edit the various Grading Scales for your gradebook.
1. Adding Marks - What type of values can you assign; A,B,C,D,E,F, or 1,2,3,4,5. If you assign + and - to grades, you will want to add those in at the blank field. You can add in A+ and A-, etc. and assign it a minimum percentage as well.
2. You can add colors for each value. You can also select no color so all scores will look the same.
3. Set your minimum percentage for each bracket.
4. Remove the selected value or mark.
5. Copy the scales to other classes. NOTE: If you want to add more scales, click Save and then a new row will appear to add an additional scale. Continue this until all scales are added.
For additional resources on Gradebook Grade Scales- See Illuminate U's lesson: U210 Customizing Your Gradebook