CAHSEE Status List
Description: This is an abstract for the CAHSEE ELA & Math Status List report, which lists the ELA and Math Passing status of each student selected.
Purpose: Which students are at risk of not graduating due to the CAHSEE in one or both subjects tested.
Navigation: Reports > List Reports > Prebuilts > CAHSEE
Who is the intended audience?
Teachers and administrators
What data is reported?
The CAHSEE status for both ELA and Math for every student who has CAHSEE results. You can opt to view only those who passed one or both subjects, only those who failed 1 or both subjects, etc.
- Red indicates students in grade 12 who have not passed ELA and/or Math
- Most recent test date for ELA and Math, Highest Score earned on Math and ELA
How is the data reported?
All students are once with their status (Pass, Not Passed), scaled score for each subject, and test date.
There are six different versions of this report. You can run this report to generate:
1. A Comprehensive List: an alpha list of all students selected
2. A list grouped by Site
3. A list grouped by Grade Level
4. A list grouped by Course
5. A list grouped by Teacher
6. A list grouped by Section
CAHSEE’s two sections English-Language Arts (ELA) and Math must both be passed in order to pass the CAHSEE as a whole. Sites sometimes have difficulty obtaining records from students’ previous districts, so a “Previously Satisfied Requirements” (“R”) status indicates a student previously passed a particular CAHSEE section.