Using the Report Card Viewer to enter Individual Student Grades
This lesson will guide you through the process of entering individual student grades using the Report Card Viewer. This allows a user to directly use the Report Card template to enter scores.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Grades tab.
2. Under Report Cards, select Entry.
Using the Report Card Viewer
1. Once on the entry page for a student, press Report Card Viewer at the top of the page.
5. Note, that some Report Cards are more than one page. Use the page buttons to navigate between them.
6. To navigate to another student, select the student name from the dropdown menu and click Load Student.
7. Use the Save button often.
8. You can also Print and/or Publish grades directly from this page.
9. To navigate back to Field entry, click Switch to Field Entry at the top of the page.