Step 10 - Map and Layout the Report Card
The last step requires you have a PDF of any report card you use.
NOTE: This must be done for each report card.
Where to Start
1. The fields on the left need to be dragged to the report card position on the PDF.
2. The red corner of the field allows you to adjust the size.
3. For boxes, be sure the field fits within the box.
Format Blocks with Palette
1. Click on the Formatting Palette icon to change font styles and alignment of your text in a single block or multiple blocks. To select a block(s), bring your mouse outside of a block(s), then click and drag over the block(s).
2. Once you release your mouse, the selected block(s) will turn green like the example above.
3. To remove a block, select a block and click the red Delete button at the top of the page.
Format using the Toolbar
The block alignment tools allows you to align multiple blocks for uniformity.
1. You can left, center, or right align the blocks.
2. You can top, center, bottom align the blocks.
3. You can adjust the height or width of the blocks. The tool will default to adjust to the tallest/widest block. If you hold your shift key as you click on the specific block alignment icon, the tool will adjust to the shortest/most narrow block.