Voice Messaging (via Swiftreach Voice)
The lesson will guide you through the process of creating and scheduling mass voice messages to be sent from within Illuminate. These are one time scheduled calls, i.e. Registration reminder, School Board Meeting reminder, Minimum Day reminder, etc.
Before you start-Permissions
Where to Start
Creating your message
1. Select Message Type, in this case Mass Voice.
2. Give the message a name (i.e. Board Meeting Announcement)
3. Caller ID #- This is the number you want to display on recipients Caller Id.
4. Type in your message. Note at right you have the ability to input a Place Holder (Just click on it), in which the system will add the name automatically during the call.
5. When finished, click Submit.
Recording a Voice (rather than using the automated voice)
1. Click on Record Voice for each part of the call.
Note: This is not required. If you do not wish to record your voice, the system will automatically make the entire call in a robot voice.
2. To record your message, select the green microphone button.
Making a Test Call
Scheduling your message
1. To schedule your message, either select Schedule Message at the top of the page once you've finished creating it, OR select Schedule Mass Voice Message from the Messaging icon menu. Â
4. Select the Voice Message you wish to schedule to send out via the Voice Message dropdown menu
The system will call the Primary phone number for each contact. In Student Contacts, the Relationship has to be set (i.e. Father/Mother/Etc.) and they must be marked as a Legal Guardian (with no Restraining Order).
5. Send At- Select the date and time to send this message.
6. Add a Note about this message.
7. To select recipients you can select them individually by checkbox or via the Select All Recipients button.
8. Click Schedule.