Create/Edit a Site
Site data for DnA is entirely driven by the data districts load into the system; thus the site names and attributes that users see in the system cannot be edited within the system. However, while the site details that ISI users first see in the system (by default) come directly from the data your district supplies to Illuminate, ISI clients can change what appears for users.
If you are an ISI user with the access to do so, you may edit, delete, or add sites. This lesson will show you how to do so.
Be Sure Site Doesn't Exist (If adding a site)
Be sure the site you are hoping to add does not already exist. When viewing the list of current sites, be sure you check all pages:
1. Click Next, Last, or a page number to move through your list.
2. If you want to change the number of sites listed on your screen at once (e.g., if your district has a lot of sites), use the Show drop-down menu to select a different number.
Add a Site
If you are sure the site does not already exist, click Add Site.
1. If you need to select more than one option within the same scrolling menu (such as more than one transcript grade level) simply hold down the Ctrl key on your PC keyboard (or Command key on your Mac keyboard) to click multiple selections, or hold down the Shift key on your PC or Mac keyboard to select all options listed between (and including) the 2 options you click.
2. When finished entering information, click Save.
Find and Select Site (if editing or deleting)
Edit a Site
1. Click the edit icon next to the site you wish to edit.