Rolling Release v9.0-9.1
Below are recent updates made in between official releases. As always, if you have any questions about a feature, please contact your Implementation Manager or Customer Support.
As of 8.25.16
[New Feature] DnA: Protected Features- A user can “protect” a feature/ability so that he/she and only select users are able to perform that function. Ex. If I “protect” duplication and grant only Myself + Zach access to this feature, then all other users will NOT be able to duplicate the assessment (only Me + Zach).
For more information on this feature, see the help document here.
As of 8.18.16
[New Reports] DnA: Illinois PARCC Reports. See the abstracts here.
As of 8.4.16
[Enhancement] ISE: Washington RED: Added SSID to MET PDFs
[Enhancement] ISE: MDR Meta Data has been added for use in Custom Reports
Click link to see the new Categories and Columns added:
NOTE: The MDR Categories will still need to be shared out with the appropriate role(s), user(s) etc. To learn more about how Share Meta Data go to: http://help-dna.illuminateed.com/m/sharing/l/59340-share-meta-data-with-users
[New Feature] DnA: Skills Assessments: Skills Assessments are an easy way for teachers to assess student’s recognition of numbers, short words, letters, etc. The teacher sets up a series of questions (or “prompts”) and then assesses the student and records the results in real time.
For extensive information on this feature, see the help documents here.
As of 8.1.16
[New] DnA: List Assessments Page got a facelift!
- Removed the filters at top (this caused issues with a lot of users). No need to hit “clear” before searching.
- Added a “recent” filter to left to make it easier to find your recent assessments.
- Utilized a convention similar to Google and online shopping carts to make the interface more intuitive and easier-to-understand.
- Added ability to preview assessments.
- Advanced Filter options added .
- Made the page faster.
- Added the “trash” option to restore deleted assessments.
- Consolidated “Actions” (E.g. duplicate, scan, delete, etc.) into a drop-down menu for usability and performance.
For more info see the help document here.
[Enhancement] Reports: Multi-year functionality added to the following CA SBA Reports:
- Performance Summary
- Student Roster
- Student Summary
Users can now compare the two available years of SBA data (2014-15 and 2015-16) or run for a single year using the same report they’ve been using.
As of 7.29.16
[Enhancement] ISE Washington and Michigan REED: Removed the District Representative Signature/Date and Special Education Supervisor Signature/Date. Added the District Signature and Date District Received Signed Parent Consent.